How to join
Our members come from all backgrounds, and they keep bees either at home, at an allotment or our apiary
( if the limited space becomes free).
You can support us by joining our club.
There are various types of membership.
If you’re interested, please contact us.
KBKA has the following classes of membership: –
1) Individual Full Registered Member
2) Partners Full Registered Member
3) Country Registered Member
4) Associated Member
5) Full Junior membership – under 18 years
– Bee Disease Insurance
– National representation from the British Beekeepers Association
– Lots of training, help and advice from a friendly local club